About the teamAre you detail-oriented? Are you someone who loves solving business problems? Do you want to be part of an innovative team within Zillow Offers? Then this role should be for you.
This will be part of the Quality Program group that conducts live call audits, highlights coaching opportunities, analyzes data trends, and relays information to business partners. We are a highly collaborative team, and everyone on the team has the opportunity to learn from people in other disciplines, including instructional design, training facilitation, and content strategy.
About the role
The daily function of the Quality Program Operations team member will be to monitor the interactions between the Seller Success team and our internal and external clients. This individual will mainly audit our sales team's caseload and ensure a uniform experience with internal and external clients. They will also serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert. They must have the ability to identify growth opportunities at all levels. They will be responsible for creating, enforcing and auditing standard operating procedures at all levels. These folks will pull cases, listen to calls, look at closed cases, and look for inconsistencies among the way we handle every Susan case.
* Learning about Zillow Group's-Zillow Offers process and how it relates to the brands mission.
* Developing new analytic skills by collaborating with other Quality Program team members and business partners.
* Identifying opportunities for implementing new technologies and processes.
Who you are
Who you are
* 2-4 years operations experience
* Startup experience a plus
* Technical writing experience a plus
* Strong excel experience
* Eye for detail and scale
* Business Intelligence software experience a requirement
* Report/dashboard building
* Tableau, SQL a plus
* Bachelor Degree in a Business related field is preferred
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Associated topics: backend, back end, c#, developer, devops, perl, sde, sdet, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.