WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. If you are looking for a growing career come be part of WEX today!
Seeking a great opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and have an impact on a rapidly growing business? WEX is looking for an experienced Workday Integration Developer to help implement Workday HCM, to continue system development after go-live, and to help transform the HR function.
The Workday Integration Developer will be the technical lead for integrations and security during both implementation and ongoing system development. The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to understand business needs and transform them into technical specifications and integrations. WEX is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate must be self motivated, able to prioritize effectively, and capable of working on multiple projects in parallel. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with stakeholders to understand business goals and requirements, then translate those into complete, technical solutions.
* Maintain a holistic view of all integrations and security in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, business processes, and reporting.
* Design, build, and test integration solutions and reports including APIs, Connectors, EIBs, and Workday Studio.
* Build and assign system security including Security Groups, Domain Policies, and Business Process Policies.
* Act as the Workday technical specialist on an Agile team, identify deliverables, track issues & risks, communicate and escalate concerns to project management.
* Continue to support and enhance the application after go-live, troubleshoot system issues, develop enhancements, recommend changes in integration development, identify new technology capabilities, and support system upgrades.
* Maintain awareness of current trends in HCM through classes (online or live), reading, and conferences, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HR Technology application/tools knowledge.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
* 5 years experience with an enterprise-scale human resources platform such as Workday.
* Familiarity with functional areas of Human Resources.
* Project experience in a technical role with one or more HCM implementations.
* Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
* 5 years of experience with HCM systems, Workday preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc).
* Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
Benefits include: 401(k) Plan Adoption Assistance Bonus Plan Dental Insurance Dependent Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program Employee Referral Award Program Expedition - WEXs Sabbatical Program Extended Parental Leave Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent) Health Insurance Life Insurance/AD&D On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location Pet Insurance Paid Time Off(PTO) Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs Tuition Reimbursement Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.