At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Information Security Risk Platforms manager will be responsible for the business ownership of the Information Security Risk platforms. The leader of this team will direct a group of individual contributors supporting the implementation and ongoing enhancements to the platform solutions.
This team is responsible for the following:
- Validate business requirements submitted for alignment to Information Security and Corporate Risk standards
- Generate communications related to platform news, updates, and changes
- Coordinate testing between business process owners and technology partners
- Manage business process implementations on the platform solutions
- Facilitate integrations with partner groups, programs, and organizations
- Act as liaisons with platform users, business process owners, technology partners, and other risk programs
- Govern data that is entered, stored, and reported in platform solutions
- Support platform functions such as advanced searches and report generation
In addition, the leader of this team will require:
- Demonstrated ability to work with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills ensuring well-written, accurate and appropriate communications to the intended audience
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience leading through challenging issues and negotiating closure across disparate stakeholder groups
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Experience building diverse and inclusive teams, programs and processes
This role is open to any Wells Fargo footprint location.
- 8+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 8+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 4+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of information security experience
- 8+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 3+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of information security strategy, risk assessments, architecture, and governance
- Archer core solutions experience
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- A BS/BA degree or higher
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.