General word processing duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Implement direction and design concepts across a range of desktop publishing projects.
* Ability to create graphic designs.
* Provide graphic production support, including ability to create and edit graphic presentations.
* Accurately edit/input, scan, convert and format legal documents.
* Process SEC compliance of PDFs to a PDFA format.
* Cover the Front Desk on a rotating basis when necessary.
* Attend on-going training classes to develop proficiency in all applications used by the firm for document production.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Exemplary customer service skills necessary to communicate effectively and provide information with courtesy and tact.
* Team player - must be able to work well with supervisors, coordinators, word processing operators and other departments.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio), Outlook, FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark Xpress and InDesign,.
* Thorough knowledge of computer equipment and various software packages relating to document processing.
* Ability to work under tight time constraints, high volume document production and other essential duties.
* Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
* Must be resourceful.
Education and Experience
* BA preferred.
* Minimum three years' experience in a word processing or graphic design center environment.
* Microsoft Certification.
* Candidate may be asked to provide portfolio and/or sample work.
Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.