Project Manager - Retail - New York - 10007 - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
What you'll be doing...
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that's evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space brings together some of the industry's sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that isresponsive and innovative across every Verizon touch point.
The Retail Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of retail collateral and store evolutions. The role is responsible for shepherding concepts through the creative development process, and handing off to production/architecture. The ideal candidate must have experience with retail and print, have worked on store evolutions, and be able to manage competing requests in a fast paced environment. The Project Manager (PM) must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills in achieving the highest possible standards in client service. They need basic knowledge of clients' business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution. The PM will also be expected to participate in creative development meeting ensuring final output is on mark. In addition, the PM will provide project management follow-through and accurate delivery.
* Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
* Ensures all regulatory, legal and compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses.
* Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams.
* Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
* Reviews client change requests and responds with impacts and paths forward.
* Work with production and studio to ensure proper specifications are documented and delivered.
* Facilitates proper processes are met and signs offs are secured.
* Partners with outside agencies in managing clients' promotional and retail efforts.
* Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business or related discipline.
* Three or more years of experience in a project management role either in an external or internal advertising agency.
* Experienceat client service in a marketing or creative environment.
* Ad agency project management experience with a retail focus.
* Experience with campaign integration across other client touch points (online advertising, social, .com and promotions).
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
* Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
* Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Crisis management skills.
* Resourceful and solution oriented.
* Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
* Creative project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
* Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations.
* Strong knowledge of the creative process as well as design and print/web production.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.