What you'll be doing...
At 140, Verizon's in-house agency, you will be part of the energy that's evolving the brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space brings together the industry's sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, forming an integrated team that's responsive and innovative across every Verizon touch point. Key responsibilities include:
* Lead in directing and executing the design of creative assets as outlined in creative briefs.
* Provide creative direction on small- and large-scale projects from creative conception to completion.
* Brainstorm and plan with creative team to develop creative direction with a focus on the look and feel of video-based digital work.
* Translate rough ideas into visual prototypes to illustrate concepts for creative reviews.
* Recommend, research and develop imagery to support creative strategy and execution.
* Collaborate with copywriters and designers to artfully build creative solutions that address specific project objectives.
* Direct and account for the final development and production of creative assets to ensure accuracy, consistency and overall creative excellence.
* Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
* Support the creative director's objectives in developing creative strategies and concepts.
* Work to improve the integrated team's overall performance and embrace a collaborative approach.
* Support leadership and help build a unified team mindset.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Strong in Adobe CC.
* Portfolio demonstrating range in thinking and executional output.
* On set lifestyle and product art direction experience.
* Motion and video-based experience.
* Equally great taste crafting image-based and typographic solutions.
Even better if you have:
* BFA or MFA in design or advertising.
* Eight or more years relevant work experience in graphic design/ art direction.
* Strong presentation skills, stating opinions clearly while verbally describing visual concepts.
* Experience building iconic brands, working within established principles, but also pushing the boundaries of the brand.
* Flexibility accommodating changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
* The utmost respect for the overall direction and the details.
* Strong time and project management skills to ensure work is completed on time, on budget and on strategy.
* External or in-house advertising or design agency experience.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Associated topics: booker, booking, consultant, head, lead, monitor, oversee, recruiter, specialist, supervisor