Content Outreach Associate Req I D
* Client is looking for a Content Outreach Associate to support the Client Stock marketplace. As a member of the Client Stock Content Team, your primary objectives are to help grow and maintain Client's community of contributors and its collection of Motion Graphic Template assets.
* Identifying and reaching out to top-level artists, agencies and designers.
* Onboarding new contributors, providing submission guidance and technical guidelines.
* Updating incoming and current contributors about content status and new initiatives.
* Guiding contributor activities through creative feedback and education.
* Working closely with the Motion Graphics Templates Creative Ops team to ensure assets meets technical and aesthetic standards as well as align to business goals.
* Collaborating with the Client Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush teams to identify category priorities as well as content gaps.
* Working with the legal team on content licensing agreements, intellectual property feedback and other necessities around asset ingestion.
* Generating metrics and numbers that align to business goals.
* 2+ years of relevant experience in sales, business development, artist outreach, or a related field.
* Strong aptitude with motion design, Client After Effects, and Client Premiere Pro
* Experience managing relationships with artists, designers, brands and/or other sources.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Problem-solving skills and quick learner in technical concepts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Previous experience with motion graphics content and/or motion graphics software/industry a plus.
* Existing relationships with the art community (motion graphic designers, brand agencies, post-production studios, etc.) a plus.
* Familiarity with content licensing, intellectual property and third-party rights a plus.
* Client is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
* Bachelor's Degree and above
Associated topics: account executive, advertising, advertising sales, communication, marketing, public, public affairs, sales, social media, sponsored