The company is a provider of higher education.
- Direct the design and construction of assigned projects.
- Manage the building design and construction process including meetings, conferences, and workshops; specification guidelines; status reports; budgets; and schedule.
- Participate in the Capital Improvement Program including selection of design and construction firms, drawing and specification review, developing creative solutions, meeting with customer groups and individuals, managing customer expectations, and coordinating furniture design and installation.
- Participate in the following when required: Public art process, lease space process, renovation process, and warranty and latent defect process. Manage resources including space, furniture, equipment, and accounts. Develop internal controls and ensure that all laws, regulations, policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate thoroughly with all Facilities management and all project stakeholders.
- Direct staff development. Supervise personnel including work management, hiring and disciplinary action.
- Report project status on a regular basis to upper management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Engineering or equivalent or Master's Degree from an accredited university in Architecture or Engineering is preferred.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality