Administrative Assistant, Creative Visual Merchandising & Store Design
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Administrative Assistant is a key partner to the DVP and overall CVM team. This individual takes the lead on all daily activities, calendar scheduling, expenses and managing special projects. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and the initiative to be a part of a fast-paced creative team. The Administrative Assistant plays a lead role in the coordination of work between CVM and Store Design leadership and key business partners such as Product Design, Store Planning, PR, Marketing and Merchandising teams.
Administrative and Operational Support
* Prioritize the needs for DVP and CVM department by considering overall business deliverables.
* Oversee the DVP calendar and be responsible for planning, scheduling, and notifying executive of upcoming meetings, events and project due dates.
* Support Global Store Design and CVM leadership teams' calendar and be responsible for planning, scheduling, and notifying them of upcoming meetings, events and project due dates.
* Prepare for professional meetings and public events by gathering notes, researching, and managing logistics.
* Partner to ensure that the DVP has reoccurring time scheduled to meet with CVM team to design and review projects and will also partner on CVM initiatives.
* Liaise with consultants, freelancers and vendors.
* Take phone messages and compose e-mails on behalf of the DVP.
Travel and Expenses
* Manage heavy domestic and international travel coordination and car service bookings for the DVP.
* Handle expense reconciliation and submissions along with any employee visa processes within the design department as required.
* Take initiative in booking restaurant reservations when needed as well as manage the DVP's personal needs as necessary.
Cross Functional Support
* Develop relationships with cross functional departments and maintain working knowledge of organizational structures/responsibilities/priorities.
* Handle all scheduling of meetings with internal and external departments and organizations.
* The ideal candidate will have a college degree and a minimum of three years of related fashion industry experience.
* Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* International travel booking knowledge (airlines, hotels, etc.).
* Demonstrated ability to style and report trends.
* Experience handling extreme discretion.
* Acute attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
* Ability to work well under pressure, easily switch tasks and priorities, adhere to deadlines, and apply judgment to sensitive professional situations.
* Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to use technical and business vocabulary and has detailed knowledge of business operations.
* Ability to manage special projects that will include creating complex presentations, charts and spreadsheets for meetings.