Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and d?cor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day for operations of the facility, including, but not limited to, housekeeping, reception, market week and space planning.
* Manage housekeeping, reception, mailroom, handyman staff
* Coordinate conference room set ups
* Coordinate with IT team, contractors and engineers when needed
* Liaison for: sample sales, market weeks any other special events
* Liaison with building management
* Insure the general up keep of the facility in terms of cleanliness
* Managing 3rd party vendors
* Budget preparation and analysis
* Invoice coding
* Maintaining adequate supplies and order as necessary ,as it relates to the facility
* Liaison with building staff & other departmental and company employees
* Facilities experience in a corporate environment
* Experience in managing a cleaning, porter, reception and mail room staff
* Knowledge of space planning
* Knowledge of building systems
* Must be a strategic thinker and possess strong problem solving skills
* 5-8 years of facilities/management experience
* Ability to multi-task effectively
* Possess strong customer service skills
* Experience with Microsoft office programs and managing expenses
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-JW1Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.
Req ID: 49201
Job Segment: Facilities, Mailroom, Operations