CALVIN KLEIN WATCHES + JEWELRY is a partnership of two 90 s iconic and pioneer established companies: Swatch Group and CALVIN KLEIN. The US designer CALVIN KLEIN and the Swatch Group pooled their formidable talent in 1997 to create CALVIN KLEIN watch, a watch brand with graphic lines that are striking, refined and contemporary. CALVIN KLEIN WATCHES + JEWELRY is a part of a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. Built upon a reputation as a leader in American fashion with Swiss made quality DNA. Today, over 200 different Swiss-made models designed for men as well as women adorn storefronts in more than 60 countries.
CALVIN KLEIN Sales & Marketing Administrator
We are seeking a motivated, self-starter to be fully responsible for the sales, operations and marketing coordination activities for the CALVIN KLEIN WATCH + JEWELRY brand, reporting directly to the Caribbean & Latam Brand President. This is a part-time position with our brand.
- Work with Brand Manager throughout month on whatever they need.
- Assist on inputting sell out reports sent by each customer into corresponding database(s)
- Manage cash incentives open Internal Orders, collect/monitor results, request credit notes
- Prepare Brand Manager, own and specific case consignment orders with proper approvals enter orders, ship out, keep backups
- Prepare RAs with proper approvals enter RA s, follow up, update RAs as needed, keep backups
- Send out free goods as needed with proper approvals and keep backups
- Assist as needed BM/Sales Rep on helping generating product catalogs in publishing system and in Excel
- Send out images from PicturePark upon request.
- Manage Market Week + JCK Calendar for Brand Manager
- Monitor Marketing Budget to actual spent:
- Send Caribbean monthly marketing budget recaps to Brand Manager
- Create project sheets, re-allocate funds as needed, IO increase/decreases as need it.
- Monitor all COOPs create project sheets, monitor/request credit notes once invoice and POP (proof of Performance) are on hand
- Create new Point of Sales as needed in SAP
- Create inbound deliveries for Point of Sale
- Assist in the coordination of all visual production with vendors (retail visuals, display visuals), update master file as needed upon feedback received from Brand Manager
- Assist as needed on update of Point of Sales pictures and keep on server/upload to RetailNet upon updates received from Brand Manager
- Send Point of Sales availability to Brand Manager once a month and see if more Point of Sale from HQ is needed to order on MPS.
- Work with BM &/Or Sales Rep on assisting on submission of forecast orders as needed on MPS for event decoration/holiday Point of Sale from HQ or local
- Assist on sending reminders to LATAM accounts to place their orders on MPS when received forecast request received from HQ
- With Latam area, help prepare and assist in the review of Marketing DME to then calculate marketing contribution
- Must have a High School Diploma
- 4 year degree in a relevant field of study- Business, Administration or Finance is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or environment
- Proficiency using Excel, Word and other office based PC applications
- SAP preferred
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Self-motivated with the keen ability to maintain flexibility and steadfast demeanor in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Extremely detail oriented with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Travel might be required for in-store events, merchandising, trainings
- Adept at manipulating figures on excel spreadsheets with a sharp eye to identify mathematical errors or illogical calculations
- Clear, effective and professional communication skills and demeanor at all times