SAIC is seeking candidates for an ADVANCED INTEGRATION EINGINEER role in Huntsville AL
* Supports the THSH Division Chief by closely coordinating THAAD weapon system future development with MDA/DE for both US THAAD Batteries and new KSA FMS case.
* Supports THAAD Weapon System FMS capability with analysis, assessments and evaluations for FMS customer unique aspects of the THAAD weapon system for interface support between THAAD and external BMDS/FMS external components. Coordinate development of THAAD FMS customer Interface Specifications, Interface Control Documents and other system design documents.
* Engineer will influence design objective evidence and participate in THAAD FMS design reviews as well as providing Link 16 and communications expertise to ensure the THAAD FMS case is interoperable with US and Allied systems.
* Assists in the development and coordination of change documentation to reflect new FMS development efforts and review/coordinate on issues related to FMS unique requirements in accordance with international regulations and agency policies.
* Engineer may be required to represent THSH during coordination meetings with the THAAD Project Office or MDA as directed; reviews performance, reports and deliverables from the prime contractor to assess and report status to the THSH Division Chief.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
* Capable of leading and executing extensive engineering/scientific support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for complex developmental and operational weapon system programs
* Possesses in-depth practical and theoretical technical/engineering knowledge
* Capable of working independently, as a team member, or leading teams/tasks to solve engineering/scientific problems
* Capable of leading implementation of system engineering \"V\" processes across a program acquisition life cycle
* Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams
* Security Clearance requirements: Minimum of a SECRET Security Clearance
* MA/MS in Related Field with 10 years experience