Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
* Versatile assistant designer of Men's Knits for the Polo Brand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Design and execute Polo concept & classic models in partnership with the Sr. Director.
* Market research ? competitive shopping, internet research, new trends.
* CADS - line sheets, stats, flat sketches, artwork/layouts, trims
* Communicate and collaborate with cross functional partners.
* Partner w/Print Team and develop any conceptual prints & CAD for presentation.
* Daily communication with Product Dev.
* Close collaboration w/merchandising partners for design, color, cost, market adoption and post market adds/drops.
* Close partnership with PD making sure all Tech Packs are handed off, proof read & accurate.
* Attend fittings to help maintain design aesthetic and fit.
* Develop any new Heather cols w/Huafu/Bros and communicate with CSI.
* reate Master Palette ? Once completed share with design community.
* aintain a thorough archive of the Men's Polo Color history by season.