Audio Visual Systems Integration Firm
Our employees say it best:
* \"What I like most about working here is the freedom to perform my work while working with the clients to ensure that their vision is realized at the completion of their project. I have the opportunity to do what I love which is work with people of all walks of life, both within the company and those we serve.\"
* \"I value the support and respect I receive from my manager and ops director and genuinely like the leadership. The projects I get to work on are amazing.\"
* \"I've worked for the largest and some companies ... this is the best, well organized company I've worked for yet.\"
* \"I have freedom to do my job with guidance from management, but not micromanagement. The company worked with me to create a position in which my strengths are utilized and valued.\"
* \"I feel as though I work for myself, but with the confidence and backing of several departments all working together. Sometimes I feel as though it is not work at all because I enjoy the work and the pace. I also like that we are constantly moving and striving for better.\"
We are a cool, innovative global player in the AV Design/Build space, serving as a consultant to highly sophisticated and creative corporate clients. Our team is uniquely talented, fun, and our nurturing culture is dedicated to training and promotion from within. Simply put - you will love working here.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work on cool projects in a fun atmosphere with a culture that values people, advancement, opportunity, freedom to express your ideas, teamwork, training and a commitment to excellence then this is the place for you.
This role offers a generous compensation package, training, manufacturer / industry certifications, advancement opportunities, 5 weeks of paid time off, health and dental insurance, Transitchek pre-tax program, 401K with employer match, state of the art technology and office facilities- and many more unique and innovative fringe benefits. In short, Presentation Products offers a career, not just a job. Our company offers a casual work environment and the ability to work with some of the largest companies in NYC as clients.
As a full service, Manhattan-based design build firm, Presentation Products, Inc. (www.presentationproducts.com) has been a leading provider of turn-key audiovisual solutions in the tri-state area for over 20 years. Serving the Corporate, Higher Education, K-12, Hospitality, Government, and Military markets, our staff provides audiovisual integration services ranging from consulting through project planning to post installation training and support.
Reports to: Principal, Sales & Design
The primary responsibility of the Sales Engineer is for pre- and post-sale support of Account Managers to assist with system design, specification, schematics, quoting, scopes of work, submittal reviews, and project kick-off meetings. The Sales engineer will also work on bid quoting.
* System design based on site survey and needs analysis performed by Account Managers
* Coordination with engineering department to ensure consistency with PPI standards
* Equipment specification to meet needs analysis and client budget'
* Build quotes in Project System
* Write scopes of work based on system design and client needs
* Review projects won by sales department for accuracy prior to handover to Operations
* Act as sales department technical resource to field questions from CAD / design engineers about system designs
* Use equipment from stock in pre-sales designs and check all equipment for stock alternates in post-sales submittals
* Work on quoting bid documents from consultants
* Opportunities for growth include becoming a CAD drafting resource within the Sales & Design Department. This role would assist with quick turn-around project documents and also act as the CAD resource for PPI Consulting jobs.
* Four year college degree
* 5+ years AV design experience
* CTS Certification, CTS-D certification within 1 year of employment
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
* Must be highly motivated and self-driven to achieve goals
* PC literacy to include Microsoft Office applications
* Must possess strong organizational, efficiency, and detail-oriented skill sets
* Professional presentation and demeanor
Associated topics: architect, building, install, lab, laboratory, microsurgery, sales engineer, solution engineer, trauma, web service