If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Designer - PVH Corp.
The Assistant Designer will support the Design Team from initial concept/color through product delivery to accounts. This includes supporting the team in the creation of pattern/print/color development, model set up, as well as coordinating correct info to Product Development Associate for line list and style package set up.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Coordinate modeling info to Product Administrator for line list and style package set up.
* Work with the Art Department and Design Team to develop all trim.
* Create viable brand appropriate designs through CAD and 3D programs.
* Participate in design handoffs and new proto developments.
* Organize sample check in meetings with necessary parties.
* Responsible for communicating to cutters and HUBS related to sample issues.
* Assist Design in the modeling of collection.
* Assist Design in market/trend research and color development.
* Assist in mood board preparation.
* Support Design team in presentation preparation.
* Responsible for the organization of the Design Studio.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1 to 2 year's related experience required
Education: Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Skills: Creative and Driven, InDesign, Dobby Pro, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Excel
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.