Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldSenior SharePoint Developer
PAE is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer to support INSCOM at Fort Belvoir, VA
- Eight years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows).
- Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Three years of experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience)
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification is required
- TS/SCI clearance is required
- Security+ certification required
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.