Are you as interested in IRL lighting as you are in RedShift? Do you work in the Adobe ecosystem but are enticed by the world of Resolve? Are you as interested in the work of Saul Bass as you are in the work of Imaginary Forces? Are you passionate about storytelling through great design but also recognize the genius of invisible editing?
Omnicom Media Group's Creative Services division is searching for a Motion Graphics Designer that is capable of telling stories through time-based media in all its forms. This candidate will not be boxed in by program or platform and should have the ability to be agile and nimble. At OMG, every day is an adventure and a learning experience.
What the Job Demands
* Bachelor's Degree in Film, Editing, Motion Graphics or Graphic Design
* At least 2 years of professional experience
* Expert in AfterEffects
* Proficiency in C4D (motion graphics focused)
* High Proficiency in flat design in Photoshop and Illustrator
* An understanding of PowerPoint
* Understanding of basic shooting (lighting concepts, the complex relationship between ISO, f-stop, and lens size, different DSLR formats) and willingness to get your hands dirty on a set
* A general sense that there is no technique or app more important than storytelling
* Interest in making layman logical sense out of the complex concepts involved in the current data-driven media world