LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Development Communications Specialist at New York's #1 Hospital
Development Communications Specialist - Midtown Location
Join the NewYork-Presbyterian Development team and create communications tools that help gift officers generate fundraising revenues to support NewYork-Presbyterian's organizational objective: providing world-class, comprehensive and compassionate care to every patient who walks through NewYork-Presbyterian's doors - today and tomorrow. In this role, you will create fundraising proposals, campaign collateral, newsletters and event materials that buttress the overall hospital branding, clearly communicate our Hospital's commitment to providing patients with world-class care and caring, and move prospective donors from philanthropic awareness to interest to action.
* Experience with proposal writing, scientific and/or medical writing
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in development, especially in an academic or medical setting
* Excellent interpersonal and project management skills, and the ability to work well with other Development staff, volunteers, physicians and Medical Center administrators
* Clear and superior writing skills including the capacity to synthesize and integrate large amounts of diverse information and to communicate complex scientific and medical concepts to a knowledgeable donor audience
* Creativity and familiarity with graphic design, layouts, and experience working with designer to produce publications
* Computer fluency
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: blogging, communication, copywriter, correspondent, investigative, journalism, newspaper, publication, writer, writing