We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. As culture champions at NBCUniversal, the Talent Development team is constantly working to maximize employee engagement across the globe and strategically invest in the development of our talent. We design, curate, and deliver signature experiences at our Talent Lab, that allow us to
* align talent that are new to a significant role shift to the expectations, business, and culture of the company * build the media skills, business acumen, and capabilities needed to drive our businesses forward * accelerate our high potential talent to create, invent, and deliver the future of media * elevate high-performing diverse talent and amplify their impact across the organization.
Do you thrive in an environment that pushes you to toggle between internal talent strategist, employee engagement expert, and logistics pro? Are you a collaborative talent development practitioner that is comfortable breaking away from \"how we've always done it?\" If so, you should read on?
What You'll be Doing:
You'll be part of the Enterprise Solutions arm of Talent Development. We create the enterprise-wide strategy, tools and processes to get to know the employees - who they are, what they need - and understand how they feel about working at NBCUniversal so we can make it the most engaging place to work in media. Our days regularly shift from planning for big employee engagement efforts, like our employee survey and our new performance feedback system, to collecting nominations to ensure the right people are in the right seats at the Talent Lab.
At the heart of this Talent Development Specialist role, you'll help our team build the success of our latest offerings, half day labs designed to develop the core capabilities needed to succeed in NBCUniversal's culture of creativity and execution excellence. You will provide technical system expertise and project management, as well as advice and ongoing communication for business and HR stakeholders regarding the strategy, design, content and change management of this global offering. You'll help us bring this core content to our largest audience yet and power your process through our ever-evolving online learning platform.
Here's what that will look like for you?
* Be our Learning Management System subject matter expert, partnering with IT and HR Operations and learning the ins and outs including building schedules, managing registrations, analyzing reporting data, and billing to be able to: * Bring a technical perspective to the process to offer and implement solutions that help streamline and simplify the UX while functioning properly on the back end for tracking * Manage the administration, communication and schedule of our global Core Labs (currently 3-4x yearly in 3 regions) * Lead our communications strategy for the project, sharing our consistent message on the what, how and why of Core Labs, guiding our regional communication leads to follow suit * Act as the local logistics guru, handling the in-person needs of our local NY Core Labs including printing, catering and space management * Partner with our data specialist to recommend key metrics for measuring the learning impact of these unique experiences and create metrics and/or data visualizations to highlight the impact to stakeholders
Every week will be different, and you'll play an important role developing our talent, which is at the heart of our success as a creative company.
What You'll Have
We're a lean team that moves quickly, so to jump on in, we'll expect that you have:
* At least 3 years of experience in talent management processes, including working with HR Information Systems and a Learning Management System
* Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
* Desired skills: Systems thinking, process improvement, project management, organized
* Direct experience with SuccessFactors will set you apart
* You've been sitting in media/entertainment/tech, and a fast pace excites you. You naturally stay up to date with tech trends and what's working in the talent space, and jump in without fear to new tools
* You've got a designer's eye and are experienced with graphic design and publishing tools like InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Interest and experience in organizational development, and/or designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions
* You'll have a Masters in in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related fields
* Working with a challenging customer thrills you
* You're game and ready to build relationships with anyone
* You've shown this through your previous consulting and project management experience, juggling multiple tasks with multiple deliverables for multiple audiences