The era of holographic computing is here. We are creating the world's most advanced holographic computing platform, enabled by Windows 10. Our products incorporate ground-breaking technologies from the Holographic Processing Unit (HPU), to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, image and video processing, audio, speech recognition, networking and graphics. We bring these technologies to all Windows devices including the Internet of Things (IOT) to enable users to place holograms right into our world, right into our lives, with more reality than ever before. We are a growing team of expert engineers and artists working in an agile and highly energetic environment. We want to change the world and we need you!
* Minimum 8+ years of experience testing electronic hardware at component, sub-system, and system level in a design laboratory or manufacturing test environment.
* Experience in hardware bring-up, characterization and failure root cause analysis.
* Ability to develop verification and validation plans, procedures, and reports with concise summaries, graphs or charts.
* Statistical analysis techniques such as Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, ANOVA, DOE, etc.
* Experience with standard CAD tools for PCBA layout, schematic design and analysis
* Additional programming languages such as C++, Lab View, Matlab and/or scripting languages is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Manufacturing Test Engineering (MTE) group is seeking qualified design verification engineers to verify complex electromechanical test systems in a fast paced engineering environment for our Microsoft hardware products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven, and reliable candidate with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will work closely with development team on design verification and validation of our engineering system and provide technical feedback with data support for both manufacturing test systems and product designs to make sure we manufacture first class hardware products.
Associated topics: design, diagram, dsp, kv, msee, power, renewable, signal processing, wire, wiring