Description:This requisition is for a Systems/Software Quality Engineer in the LM Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) for the F-35 Program. The position will interface directly with the F-35 Quality Program Manager (QPM) and will functionally report to the LM RMS EQA Center of Excellence (COE) Manager.
Will be required to perform process audits to AS9100/CMMI standards while working with the project managers, team leads, systems/software engineers, and configuration managers. This position will require the ability to perform root cause analysis and the identification of corrective and preventative actions. Responsible for ensuring process compliance and adherence to engineering principles and methodologies. Additionally, to help drive the successful implementation of projects, tasks and technical deliverables, this position will require the candidate to review software code, perform validation and verification activities, execute product audits, and assist with the implementation/utilization of Software Quality Assurance across the project.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
* Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
* Have a background in implementation of Software Quality Engineering techniques, best practices and business processes within Engineering Lifecycles and Projects.
* Knowledge of software design & coding techniques
* Capable of interpreting customer statement of work/contracts for quality requirements
* Capable of auditing both software process and product
* Ability to interface with program personnel, customers (both internal and external)
* Must be detail oriented with strong decision making capabilities.
* Masters degree may be considered in lieu of experience
* Experience using JIRA, CM and Atlassian tools within a large development environment is preferred.
* Knowledge and/or experience working Agile development
* Green Belt/Black Belt Certification
* AS9100/CMMI Auditor Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, test