This is NOT a remote role and will require you to be in the NYC Office. We'll be adding you to our freelance pool for when a need arises.
You are passionate and excited about design and are easily adaptable to change. You enjoy taking things to a higher level than necessary and are prepared to be pulled back if necessary.
As a graphic designer on Likeable's creative, you'll leverage your design talents to take projects from concept to final production. You're fiercely creative, with an eye that can tackle everything from a small retouch to a large, highly visual client campaign. You'll work closely with the various members of the creative team to create impactful projects that maintain a brand's identity and adhere to the best practices for social platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities: Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day to day obligations will be.
* Interpret various types of content and information to design high-quality, visually stunning social content (both independently and with team members).
* Partner with art directors and creative team to discuss how to bring ideas to life, and develop new skills and form insights.
* Implement feedback from various internal stakeholders, as well as from clients, into your design.
* Seamlessly switch between a variety of brands and design projects on a daily basis
* Design visually compelling presentations for pitches, capabilities decks, and more (Google Slides, Powerpoint, InDesign)
* Have a well-rounded portfolio
* Have a basic understanding of design principles, layout, hierarchy, and composition - strong design, color, photography and typography skills
* Be skilled in photo editing and manipulation
* Be interested in all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
* Consider yourself a creative problem solver
* Be passionate about your work and push yourself to go above and beyond what is expected of you
* Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Have the ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines
* Be extremely organized and detail oriented
* Be adaptable and collaborative
* Excited by a fast-paced work environment