Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is currently seeking a Technology Graphics Specialist to join our winning team, located in New York. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
The Technology Graphics Specialist will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham's comprehensive benefit program including healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan, and more! In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure.
As a Technology Graphics Specialist at Latham, you will provide support to executive-level presentations and other electronic graphics material. The Specialist will work collaboratively with key business stakeholders from concept through production to develop content that translates into compelling creative design. The Specialist will enhance existing content, as well as design new materials using advanced tools, while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
* Creating engaging content that is relevant, innovative, and impactful
* Developing layouts for PowerPoint slide decks, email campaigns and other graphical projects
* Creating custom graphics, illustrations, logos, infographics, and animations for use in PowerPoint slide decks, email campaigns and other graphical projects
* Designing and creating motion graphics to animate text, charts and images
* Developing animated GIFs/cinemagraphs
* Thoroughly understanding graphics file creation and optimization
* Designing graphical content to be included with printed materials for meetings and conferences, such as name tags, name tents, agendas and informational material
* Assisting with Technology Communications Team tasks and special projects as needed.
* Creating Request Tasks in ServiceNow to document volume of work
* Staying current on the structure of the global technology department, the identity of subject matter experts, and escalation procedures.
* Participating on Technology Communications Team calls
* Using time recording system to track time worked and manage PTO.
* Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
As a Technology Graphics Specialist, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful Technology Graphics Specialist must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail; the ability to work collaboratively and independently from creation to completion; the ability to receive and produce quality work through verbal and written feedback with multiple points of contact; and the ability to take and follow directions well. The Technology Graphics Specialist must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turns, and be able to remain calm under high-pressure deadlines and situations while upholding staff and client expectations. The ideal applicant will be able to synthesize inputs quickly to come up with a visual representation as well as manage time and prioritize effectively when presented with multiple deadlines. The applicant must demonstrate professional interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with people at all organizational levels of the Firm and be able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion. The Technology Graphics Specialist must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree in graphic design or other design-related field is preferred. Five (5) years professional experience in graphic design are required. Experience working in a corporate and professional environment across different executive and/or senior levels is also required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by visiting the Latham & Watkins online application using the link provided.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.