Surface Graphics Associate Designer, Apparel - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Brand:Victoria's Secret PINK
Position:Associate Designer, Surface Design
Reports to:Sr. Designer
Individual contributor responsible for assisting with the creation of commercially viable product designs across our Yoga & Outerwear collections. Coordinate and deliver brand-right designs that tie back to the overall concept and business strategy; encompassing color, graphics, prints and technique for new/existing product lines. Applies a solid working knowledge of fashion trends and consumer needs to product designs.
* Assists in the creation of brand-right, commercial designs that reflect the conceptual direction/business strategy.
* Develop seasonal product with a focus on graphic, print and color
* Work cross functionally with design to help influence evolution of product
* Apply processes to understand/anticipate the needs of the customer in order to exceed customer expectations and readily react to their needs.
* Utilize resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and stay up to date on competitor research/trend analysis.
* Collaborate and follow-up on deliverables with vendors and key partners throughout the design process including Design, Merchandising, Marketing, and Product Development.
* Brainstorm and present ideas to team.
* Prepare materials for meetings and presentations and coordinate logistics.
* Achieve set goals with acute attention-to-detail, tracking progress & anticipating potential issues.
* Exceptional talent with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance.
* Customer service philosophy.
* Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach.
* Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
* Solid communication and presentation skills.
* Understand how to motivate and develop talent.
* Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility.
* Flexible and creative problem solver.
* Personal professionalism and accountability.
* Moderate domestic travel.
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
* Graphic experience
* Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of design experience in a comparable retail environment.
* Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office proficiency.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.