Victoria's Secret Beauty is looking for an Assistant Packaging Designer to join the team! This role is responsible for creating innovative and exciting packaging product designs for a specific category of business. This role applies a solid working knowledge of fashion trends and consumer needs to product designs and demonstrates a passion for our brand.
* Create brand-right, commercial packaging designs that resonate with the Victoria's Secret Beauty customer and tie into the seasonal concept strategies
* Adapt designs based on feedback, incorporating for finalization
* Research, forecast and interpret seasonal trends relevant for our brand
* Understand the Brand's \"DNA\", reviewing opportunities and successes with trend relevance
* Interface with production, brand development, and other areas to execute all projects in a creative, timely and cost-efficient manner
* Clearly communicate design concepts to comp houses to produce accurate 3D representations
* Achieve set goals with acute attention-to-detail, tracking progress and anticipating potential issues
* Prepare boards/materials for meetings and presentations
* Build and maintain effective relationships with key partners
* Pursue and embrace opportunities to personally grow and develop skills/competencies
* Bachelor's Degree in Packaging/Graphic Design or a related field
* 0-3 years of design experience in a highly creative/innovative environment
* Portfolio demonstrates packaging and branding designs with an aesthetic relevant to the fashion/beauty industry, and a strong use of typography appropriate for the luxury marke
* Experience with relevant design software particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Illustration skills and/or hand sketching and 3D rendering skills a plus
* Knowledge in, and passion for, current trends in design, beauty and fashion
* Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach
* Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented
* Upholds personal professionalism and accountability
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.