Diadeis, a member of the SGSco collective, is one of the world's leading design and premedia agencies. For over 40 years, we have been offering brand owners a comprehensive graphics creation and premedia service: design, prepress, print management and coordination. We are constantly innovating to provide our customers with the best technological solutions: workflow, editorial system, database, cross-media publishing, and 3D imaging. Headquartered in Paris, France; Diadeis has offices in Latin America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. For more information please visit our website www.sgsco.com
* Artwork routing and archiving on web-based platform
* Follow up on pending information from internal teams and creative agency, i.e. missing specification information, time estimate strategies, and feedback on routing of proofs, etc.
* Create and maintain job folders on server in a clear and concise fashion
* Careful proofing of all package design proofs.
* Maintain a library of active and obsolete packaging.
* Maintain internal status document to be distributed regular to cross-functional partners
* Report production issues and be actively involved in the continuous improvement of tools and processes
* Take corrective action if anomaly is detected during the delivery
* Be proactive, anticipate risks and need for resources
* Other administrative duties as assigned by management i.e. ship packages, attend meetings to record minutes, etc
2-5 years of experience in coordination and in the graphics industry
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communication design, print, or commercial/graphic design
Exemplary organization skills and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and meet conflicting priorities as well as successfully manage day-to-day tasks in a fast paced environment
Candidate must be assertive and client-focused
Must be able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands
Must be comfortable with interacting with clients and/or packaging print suppliers
Adobe Creative Suite mainly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Microsoft Office / Google Docs
Mac and PC literate
ESKO suite of tools knowledge is a plus
Associated topics: baler, carton, distribution, gluer, label, pack, packaging banding, packing, seal, styrofoam