Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Events and Meetings to join our Events and Meetings organization.
* Plan and execute on Tradeshows, events or programs to include but not limited to: project time lines, contract negotiation, budgeting and approvals, data analysis and reporting, innovative event concepts, elevation of the attendee experience, support of agenda development, and logistics management
* Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders to aligned business groups to help ensure that service delivery is aligned and fully supports the event goals and firm priorities ensuring successful outcomes
* Operate as part of the planning team on large scale programs to support the event objectives and logistics
* Collaborate and manage deliverables with other internal departments and external vendors, to include, but not limited to: contracting & compliance, graphic design and production, marketing, communications, national purchasing, learning operations, campus recruiting and specialty item vendors
* Work both independently and as part of a project team to make decisions in accordance with firm policies, procedures, compliance and risk management using firm-supported tools
* Collaborate with Events & Meetings colleagues to share industry updates, promote best practices, drive synergies and consistency, and foster a culture of innovation to highlight a client-centric approach
* Minimum of five years of experience in events and meeting planning, preferably within a professional services firm
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Prior Tradeshow experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Ability to travel up to thirty percent annually
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.