$55-68k + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is eagerly seeking a Sanitation Supervisor
in the Minneapolis,
MN facility. This Sanitation Supervisor
will ensure all policies, procedures and activities, related to Food Safety and Quality, are followed and adhered to with uniformity.Key Responsibilities:
- Guarantee a safe and healthy workplace, adhering to all safety policies and procedures, incorporating safety and health in all jobs and tasks.
- Administer periodic sanitation audits on all lines and shifts to ensure compliance.
- Check the sanitation activities to ensure proper cleaning of equipment and environment.
- Proactively solve concerns in regards to GMP, SSOP, SOP, SW, SDS, and Process Control programs.
- Work with plant management to analyze and improve quality and sanitation concerns ensuring we meet customer and regulatory expectations.
- Assist in investigation and root cause analysis to improve process performance.
- Participate in the approval of new equipment, changes in design, and SSOP development for new equipment.
- Generate or supply assistance in the development of corporate and plant quality systems, including areas of sanitation, quality, and operations.
- Provide technical support to customer service, and customers regarding cleaning and sanitation processes.
- Bachelor s degree in Microbiology, Food Science or related field preferred but not required.
- Certified as a sanitarian a plus.
- Five+ years of sanitation experience in a food manufacturing setting.
- Capability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Able to identify sanitation problems and provide workable solutions.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Sanitation Supervisor, Sanitation Technician, Production Sanitation Technician, Sanitation Worker, GMP, SSOP, SOP, SW, SDS, Process Control, Sanitation Clerk, Sanitation Specialist, Plant Sanitation, Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Team Leader, Warehouse Sanitation, Food Safety and Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Associate, Sanitation Laborer, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing