Nice college town -- New Plant -- medium size city -- good schools -- safe family living!
Here are excellent opportunities with a new food products plant, a division of a thriving national company, located in Wooster Ohio.
2 great Jobs are available on 2nd Shift. 2nd shift positions are either Sun-Weds, or Weds-Saturday, 3pm-1:30am. Quality Assurance Analyst -- $50-65,000 -- experience with SQF in food or dairy or beverage or pharma manufacturing -- relocation paid!
Currently looking for Quality Analysts to fill openings with a new food products plant located in Wooster, OH. Interested candidates should have 2 - 5 years of Quality Assurance experience in food related manufacturing and be proficient with SQF.Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst
Requirements of the Quality Analyst
- Perform classic QA duties and interfaces with all department managers.
- Lab test, store test and market test restaurant software and hardware.
- Prepare and execute hardware and software test plans and automated test scripts
- Develop and maintain appropriate test environments and labs
- Participate in the peer review of design document.
- Provide hardware and software support to field operations and all internal RIS teams.
Compensation for the Quality Assurance Specialist
- Bachelor degree
- 2 - 5 years of Quality Assurance experience in food related manufacturing.
- SQF experience
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card. Sponsorship is not available
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $50,000.00 - $65,000.00
Associated topics: process, prevent, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, software quality, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer, tester