Title: CNC Machinist Milling Set-up Operator
Job Classification: Full-time/Non-Exempt
Location: Audubon, PA
Operate and Set up CNC Milling machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing. Job Responsibilities
- Setup tools, geometry offsets, program offsets, comprehend program code, all inclusive to enable part to run successfully in machine. Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of Group manager.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associated topics: automatic, cad, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, programming, smt machine