Loading some great jobs for you...
I am working with a Client looking for an AWS Big Data Architect on a contract basis. They are in need of highly experienced Big Data Architects to implement thier data infrastructure in the AWS cloud. You will have the ability to help design and build out AWS cloud platforms, as well as creating analytic solutions to help solve existing business problems. They give you the opportunity to use the latest Big Data tools and have the opportunity to implement new software as it becomes available on the market.
* Execute end-to-end advanced analytics solutions to business problems
* Passion for using advanced analytics and data science to solve business problems.
* Create and develop complex technical solutions so that our client may maximize their value of data
* Continuously learn about data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicate/share information with colleagues
* Mentor technical employees and contribute to their individual development, and lead performance management processes for technical delivery teams
* Expert hands on experience and architectural design with AWS Big Data stack (S3, EMR, RedShift, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Data Lake Formation, etc.)
* Experience with Snowflake data warehouse is a huge plus
* Expertise in progressive experience and demonstrable technical expertise in enterprise-class data analytics solutions and services
* Advanced leadership experience in enterprise-class data analytics architecture, including enterprise and solution architecture assessment/definition, and significant depth in two or more data analytics solution architecture components (i.e., data management, data integration, information delivery, and/or advanced analytics)
* Progressive experience in technical consulting leadership roles
* Experience with Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service (particularly data analytic solutions on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud platforms and service providers)
* Experience in core business system (e.g. customer, call center, billing, etc.) transformation programs, with a focus on related changes in data analytics architecture, engineering, and business capabilities
* Experience with Utilities, Energy, Asset Management use cases, is a plus.
* Experience with SAP Data, SAP Integration, is a plus.
If you want to fast track your application or if you know anyone interested in this position, please contact me and send your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resum]. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS / Big Data Architect / Los Angeles, CA / New York, NY/ Cloud Big Data / Python / Scala / Java / S3 / Spark / Kinesis / Kafka / Glue / ETL / BI / Analytics / Redshift / Snowflake / Databricks / Snaplogic
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...