Everyday Health, a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions for consumers, is looking for a talented and motivated multi-platform designer to join our Creative Services team.
The Designer will be a valued member of the creative team working closely with the Creative Services team and The Well (Brand Studio and Integrated Marketing Services) to ideate, design and execute a variety of projects across multiple platforms: digital and print design and execution, presentations, as well as video and motion graphics to support these initiatives for EverydayHealth.com and other Consumer properties. We are looking for a motivated, energetic creative thinker who appreciates a clean modern design aesthetic and can apply that sensibility to his/her work.
What You'll Do:
* Participate in creative brainstorms to help generate innovative product concepts, design according to editorial brand guidelines and create mock ups and slides for client presentations
* Work on pre- and post-sale projects which may include minor video editing and motion graphics
* Execute mock-ups for RFP proposals for The Well
* Contribute hands-on web and graphic design work as necessary for marketing promotions, events, email communications and more.
* Manage and be accountable for workload and deadlines - strong organizational skills
* Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with team
* Be a valuable part of a collaborative team to help achieve our collective goals
What You Bring:
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Advertising or related field
* Experience: 2+ years at an advertising agency, design agency, in-house creative services, promotion department or similar
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including AfterEffects)
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint (we use PowerPoint as a design tool to create beautiful and compelling presentations)
* Some knowledge of Sketch for web design
* Basic video editing knowledge and/or experience
* Basic understanding of UX to demonstrate current and new product ideas
* Demonstrate outstanding creative skills through a portfolio
Everyday Health Group is a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. Everyday Health attracts a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to its premier health and wellness properties, and uses its data and analytics expertise to deliver personalized content experiences and effective marketing and engagement solutions. Everyday Health enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and for marketers to communicate and engage with consumers and professionals to drive better, healthier outcomes. Everyday Health's content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
Associated topics: copywriter, drama, edit, news, on call, post, social media, story, writer, writer editor