As Group Creative Director in our brand experience agency you are accountable for creating and developing original and innovative ideas grounded in our offerings, as well as executing on how those ideas come to life.
This leadership role will include both managing our creative group, as well as inspiring everyone in and out of the group to deliver awesome work.
Day to day, we will also need you to dig-in to the work and participate in the generation and unpacking of ideas, platforms and campaigns, and not solely rely on others.
Creative Team Leadership
* Manage and mentor a creative team. And get your hands dirty when it's required. We're all doers, not just directors.
* Be responsible for the creative product that leaves the agency.
* Critique the work of other creatives without it needing it to be your idea. It's about the team and the deliverable; however we arrive there.
* Inspire inclusiveness and be generous with your ideas and your time.
* Be passionate about our business and our vision for the future and bring your passion for new creative thinking and new creative delivery to your team and the wider agency every day.
* Network with our global creative teams to share ideas, knowledge and resources locally.
* Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to key senior clients.
* Help to articulate and sell Jack Morton to our clients using the quality of your thinking, presentation skills, relationship-building abilities and passion for their brands/products and our business.
* Foster a culture and environment that is conducive to creative development by making creative sessions a \"safe\" place where all participants are heard and respected, resulting in superior creative solutions.
* Understand, utilize, teach and champion processes and tools that facilitate productive creative development.
* Work collaboratively with the strategy team to uncover fresh brand/product/ audience insights and define strategic approaches to solving our clients' problems. * Take those fresh brand/product/audience insights and strategic approaches and turn them into big ideas. * Lead a wider team of creative, design, technology, and production folks to bring ideas to life in the form of powerful creative expression and fresh, inventive creative experiences and tactics. * Be comfortable and excited about bringing ideas to life across mediums, clients and audiences. * Pitch our clients and win them over with business driven innovative ideas that have measurable results.
Creative Execution & Production
* Work closely with the creative and execution communities (account directors, producers, technologists, strategists, and designers -live, screen, digital, graphic, set and environment talent) to ensure your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched. * Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client. * Direct specific execution and production when and where appropriate. * Experiential/ event marketing and integrated marketing experience including digital/ social/ mobile
* Prior success leading teams, fostering culture
* Experience leading creative in a project based, small to mid-size agency