At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
* 4+ years of experience with MDM installation and configuration expertise - IBM MDM SE (Standard edition).
* 4+ years of experience upgrading the MDM installation from V11.5 to V11.6 both the application and database, to support Oracle 12.2
* 3+ years of experience in a WAS Environment
* Expertise in horizontal scaling, like adding new nodes to a Websphere app server (WAS) cluster
* Expertise in WAS which is the underlying server for IBM MDM SE
* Expertise in Load balancing via F5 and IBM Webserver (IHS)
* Expertise in Linux
* Java dev skills required; review custom Delta loader program to work with JDK 1.8
* Rebuild Delta Loader to use JDK 1.8
* Testing of Delta Loader with JDK 1.8 and deployment of Delta Loader
* WAS Admin Skills - profile management, federation etc.,
* Understand IBM MDM + WAS interaction
* Understand how to script IBM MDM Installs
* Impact of jdk 8 to MDM 11.5
* Scripting in Unix, jython
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Associated topics: backend, c/c++, c#, design pattern, develop, expert, java, maven, senior, senior software engineer