Infosys- Design Partner - Experience Design
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
* 18+ Years of experience in a creative leadership role, preferably in an agency environment.
* Based in Rhode Island, RI, NYC, NY, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA.
* Lead studio design teams by setting creative direction, mentoring studio members, overseeing delivery, supporting cross-disciplinary Lab formats, and guiding and growing client engagements.
* 18+ Years of experience in a creative leadership role (agency backgrounds preferred), with hands-on expertise in digital experience design, strategic design, communications, digital platforms and technologies.
* Background in UX or Visual Design, with a proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
* Understands the requirements of the creative process, including typical timing and resources needed to produce world-class work.
* Proficient in Web and app experience design and familiar with current development technologies.
* Extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to transactional commerce platforms.
* Ability to provide clear direction, prioritize resources across engagements, and mentor team members from all creative disciplines and levels of experience.
* Fluent in analytics, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
* Your portfolio shows applied knowledge of experience design that applies user-centered design, usability best practices, and content strategy with logical and creative thinking.
* Experience managing timelines, budgets and studio processes.
* Flexible, patient, resilient sense of humor, and the ability to overcome obstacles and unite teams around shared goals.
* CXO-facing, responsible for partnering with account teams to establish service level agreements, deliver creative product, and ensure commitments are met.
* Ability to drive collaboration, knowledge sharing and reuse across geographies.
* Responsible for reporting on project status and utilization on a weekly basis.
* Passion for team building and confidence growing a collaborative, cross-disciplinary team and studio environment.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, willingness to travel, and confidence managing and growing client relationships.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Associated topics: av technician, av vtc, equipment, radio operator, systems engineer, video, videographer, video teleconference, visual, vtc