JOB TITLE: SharePoint Developer
JOB LOCATION: Norfolk, Virginia
JOB CODE: 11968357
This is a *contingent position. The SharePoint Developer will function as the SharePoint web content manager for a Navy Knowledge Management team. The SharePoint Developer will provide planning, designing, configuring, testing, and implementing of SharePoint solutions. This position is in Norfolk, Virginia.
Duties and qualifications, identifying both essential and marginal duties:
The SharePoint Developer will provide SharePoint administration and development tasks to include project control, knowledge management, and document control. Associated tasks include:
- Provide daily maintenance of the existing SharePoint portal
- Design and implement SharePoint solutions
- Administer portal user accounts
- Serve as an integral part of the program's Knowledge Management team
- Assist with metrics collection
- Five years of experience (minimum) in SharePoint design and management
- Experience in a collaborative working environment
- Experience with iNavy and Fleet Force database housing (desired)
- US citizenship
- DoD Confidential clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!*Imagine One \"Contingent\" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: barberos, beautician, body, colorist, designer, dresser, embalming, luxury, makeup artist, spa