Video and Motion Graphic Designer
Location: New York, New York, United States
Job ID R_051495-en Apply Save Job
As a Video and Motion Graphic Designer, you'll be instrumental to helping us create compelling dynamic content for both our clients and colleagues. In this role you'll produce creative design solutions for video, presentations and motion graphics that achieve various campaign missions, align with Mercer brand guidelines and promote high-level creative and graphic design standards. You'll plan assignments and concepts independently as well as develop, illustrate, and revise designs before implementation.
You'll work hand in hand with Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Copywriters and Global Marketing supporting the creation of assets, bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with Marketing and Sales initiatives.
If you're highly creative with excellent aesthetic judgement and willingness to collaborate within a global team and looking forward to being a part of every stage of the creative process from concept to execution, submit your resume and let's talk about your success in the following areas.
* Describe how you've set up to film leadership and colleagues in an office for various campaigns and messages.
* Detail your approach for full production of video filmed - editing videos and overlaying animations, graphics, sound edit, etc.
* Share how you've been able to prepare concepts and for the motion graphic projects.
* Describe when you've had to create highly engaging presentations and animations for a diverse array of projects and media, including large-screen (events), web and digital.
* Discuss how you've been able to work with Graphic Designers and Creative Producers to understand project scope and objectives.
* Describe how you use deep technical and design expertise to engage clients in discussions about branding, design principles and timelines.
* Share how you've been able to participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
* Discuss how you identify opportunities to improve internal processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness; imparts constructive feedback to team members educating them on best practices and job knowledge.
* Detail how you follow workflow process on all design projects to ensure consistency of design.
* Share your experience supporting the design team with photo editing, custom illustration and icon design.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 115 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 80 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh,which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.For more information about our company, please visit us at: We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Apply Apply Later