Office 365 & SharePoint Developer
We are looking for individuals who share a passion for excellence within the Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint technologies. You will have the opportunity to work across the entire SharePoint ecosystem and Office 365 platform to assist clients in migration, development, and support new and existing SharePoint software systems. We are interested in individuals who believe a great culture should include collaboration, professional growth, and lots of fun - work hard, play hard!
* Responsible for assisting in the planning, design, configuration, testing and implementation of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and custom solutions.
* Utilize .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint and other services.
* Work with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience using the Microsoft .NET and related technology stack (.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint and other services), as well as Microsoft Office Suite, is required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft PowerApps.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Flow Skills in the Office 365 space.
* Knowledge working with 3rd party products like Nintex and Share-Gate.
* Previous experience with InfoPath forms development.
* Some knowledge of Office 365 Groups, Teams, and SharePoint Framework.
* Working experience leveraging PowerShell to complete tasks.
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Employee Subsidized Medical Premiums
* Dental and Vision Coverage
* Paid Time Off
* 401K + Company Contribution
* Hardware and Software Reimbursement
* Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Wellness Program and much more!
At HMB, we win when you win. We win because of the people we hire and surround ourselves with - and the people we are fortunate to call clients. When we focus on being more interested than interesting, we build trust. When we build trust, our clients succeed. When our clients succeed, we succeed. Technology empowers our clients to do some truly amazing things. And helping them bring their projects to life, well - it energizes us. It's what gets us out of bed each morning. We come to work knowing we're part of building sensational technology that matters.
This passion is what drives us to succeed. It's what we're here to do.
For more information on HMB, please visit our website at www.hmbnet.com or send your resume to ...@hmbnet.com.
Associated topics: infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician