Software Developer/Performance Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a \"reverse mentoring\" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer/Performance Intern to work in the Palo Alto, CA office. This individual will support Software Development/Performance projects and work within the NonStop Group.
* Designs, codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software including performance related utilities, databases, and tools
* Using established test plans and protocols, in addition to developing new tests, test assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software/performance systems design and development.
* Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
* Must currently be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
* Must be returning to school for at least one more semester
* Knowledgeable in C, PERL or Python.
* Linux familiarity is required.
* Strong programming skills
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
* Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, developer, devops, java, matlab, programming, python, software developer, software programmer