What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers ? and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you're looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartner L2 is a digital research agency that benchmarks the digital performance of consumer brands. We provide our member brands?including Macy's, P&G, Under Armour and Home Depot?with data-driven insights on their digital performance. We use video and animation to make our data and insights engaging and informative.
We are looking for a entry-level motion graphic designer with video editing experience to join our design team in creating thoughtful and inspired content. The ideal applicant would be a motivated team member who is passionate about video and motion graphics.
Examples of our animation work can be found in our research videos:
And other videos can be found on our site
* Interested candidates should submit a link to a portfolio of their work.
* Proficiency in Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Color grading and audio skills a plus
* Studio Video shooting and editing experience a definite plus
* A portfolio reflecting a thoughtful aesthetic, preferably including information design work
* A solid understanding of typography and compositional hierarchy
* A college degree in film/video, animation, multimedia, graphic design or related field
* 1+ year of professional experience as editor and/or motion graphic designer
* The ability to collaborate with both design-minded and research-minded coworkers
* Willingness to take art direction
Gartner L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our clients with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index? research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Est?e Lauder, L'Or?al) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
Job Requisition ID:34273
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.