GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Vince Camuto, Kensie, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII Apparel Group is currently seeking a Production Artist (Graphic Designer) to join it's Sports Apparel team based in New York City!
* Creating production art for multiple teams and leagues per style in multiple lines, based on establisheddesign templets
* Designers are required to make sell sheets to be used by our sales force to sell the product or any other projects that may come up
* Data entry is required
* Bachelor's degree
* 1-3 years of previous experience
* Expert in Illustrator
* Photoshop skills are helpful but not required
* Detail oriented
* Must have the ability to work and accurate fast under pressure