Workday Integration Developer - Chicago, IL - 110,000 - 130,000
- The Workday HCM Senior Developer is responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday integrations, reports, business processes and related processes within the Workday HCM modules.
- You will collaborate with HR Technology, Workday IT and various Internal/External Technology teams on integration design decisions, complex issue resolution, and process design. Ideally you should have 4+ years technical and functional development experience with HCM or a comparable ERP to Workday.
- Partners with HR Technology to lead Workday integration projects, including new module implementations, system upgrades, enhancement packages, releases and process redesign.
- Develops integrations between Workday and 3rd party systems using Workday Studio, Connectors and EIBs
- Develops Simple, Advanced, Composite and Matrix reports to meet end-user requirements. Develops complex reports using BIRT
- Possesses working knowledge of Workday Public Web services, RAAS, Custom Objects and Custom APIs
- Possesses proficiency in XSLT
- Possesses a deep understanding of the various HCM Modules like Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Payroll Interface, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, and the data flow between these modules
- Prioritizes Workday Application security and safeguarding highly confidential/sensitive data above everything else, while incorporating this mindset into every step of the SDLC. Always operates with a least-privileged access approach when it comes to securing applications and data. Is well versed in configuring integration security policies
- Prioritizes the production support and enhancements queue, and provides guidance to the other Workday Developers and ensures solutions/support are well informed and are delivered in an efficient manner. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday HCM integration and performance testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Information Security, Global Assurance and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate security and compliance related matters.
- 4+ years of technical and functional experience in a HCM Integration Developer function or comparable role - preferably Workday
- 4+ years of experience with Workday HCM (or comparable ERP) required, specifically with Core HR, Compensation Time Tracking, Payroll Interface, Benefits/Absence, Recruiting and Performance/Talent
- Advanced experience with developing Studio integrations is required
- Complex reporting experience is required; BIRT reporting experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Business Process Configuration, condition rules, notifications and security policies is preferred
- ADP, Cornerstone, Sailpoint/Active Directory and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Flexible, with the ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment
- Bachelor's degree required; Preferred BS or in Computer Science or MIS Major
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-###-####. Please see www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]