Intern - Retail Store Concept Design - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Foot Locker, the leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel, is currently looking to hire an architecture and design professional as an Intern at our Global Headquarters office in New York, NY.
As a concept design intern, you will:
* Gain insight into the fast-paced and evolving world of retail design.
* Learn about the customer journey and experiential design through new concept work across all retail formats (stores, in-store shops, pop-ups, etc.)
* Participate in the retail transformation of Foot Locker Inc. brands through conceptual architectural design and visualization.
* Influence the development of new store design concepts through the creation of detailed 3D models, photorealistic renderings, and presentations.
* Create and edit 3D models from architectural plans and elevations.
* Produce photorealistic architectural renderings and walkthroughs for internal presentations and design development using SketchUp and V-Ray.
* Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software to create presentations to support Store Design objectives.
* Assist in developing a standard 3D fixture and material design library.
* Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must be able to provide a design portfolio.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
* Demonstrated experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
* Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Visualization, Interior Design, or a related field. Must be a current Junior.
Internship assignments start June 3, 2019 and end August 23, 2019.