Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th
of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.Scope of the Position
This position will report to our offices in Urbana, IL. However, it may be physically located at any of our sites in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, or Ontario, Canada.Responsibilities
- Standardized distribution of information and reports, allows virtual collaboration of our existing and remote sites.
- Develop and maintain web design within SharePoint
- Leverage workflow review and authorizations and employee adherence.
- Creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections, as well as all associated databases and services, such as Shared Service Providers, and Extended Authentication providers.
- Managing back-up and recovery practices, and maintaining integrity and reliability of access to information.
- Establishing and/or maintaining end user access policy and permissions.
- Document standards and operating procedures and acting as technical resource to the systems users.
- Participate in, support, and enhance daily Operations procedures.
- Create documentation and perform technical training.
- Implementing and maintaining user profile properties, including 'MySites' functionality.
- Create simple workflow processes and simple site customization.
- Applying SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates on a regular basis.
- Control user restrictions and file management enterprise portals and various web services designing parts of the technical solutions
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company's needs.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer and being able to provide support to end users
- Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint work flow and be able to support end users
- Base knowledge of SharePoint scripting and customize coding
- Design, test, modify, and implement team sites for end users
- Assist finding SharePoint solution for end users
- Support/troubleshoot SharePoint 2013 and several core technologies including Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2013, and network devices and protocols
- Support of SharePoint on-line services, SiteCore
- Strong Windows Server background, including: Windows Internet Information Services, Active Directory Domain Services, and troubleshooting and maintaining Windows Services
- Working knowledge of SQL Server design
- Understand how to apply security patches
- Experience with implementing SQL Server Reporting Services with SharePoint integrated mode
- Strong level experience with Microsoft SharePoint technologies, SharePoint 2013, 2010, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and IIS
- Actively analyze and verify complex technical components of the SharePoint architecture, and provide specific recommendations to guide development planning on future upgrades and maintenance
- Technical knowledge A working knowledge of Windows XP/7 client and Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Knowledge with Active Directory and security for SharePoint
- Two or more years of end-user support experience
- Two or more years of working experience with server based networks will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with and assist a wide range of end users
- Good written and verbal communication skills to listen and interface with both technical and non-technical personnel. Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be a team player and work effectively with minimal to no supervision
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The company s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a job a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Associated topics: ip, maintenance, network administrator, operating system, sccm, scom, scom sccm, server, system center configuration manager, tcp