Fairway Market wants to ensure that all of our customers are receiving the best shopping experience each time they walk into our store. The Graphics Associate is an integral part of the Fairway Market experience. As a member of the in-store graphics team, you will execute key marketing initiatives and create dynamic store signage to enable smooth operations inside the store. The following are the role and responsibilities of the position:
* Perform tasks essential to sign creation including cutting, gluing, and lamination.
* Perform tasks essential to daily operations such as ordering, receiving and distributing supplies
* Prioritize sign requests and collaborate and coordinate with store management, and Central Graphics to identify and address the signage and merchandising needs of the both store and company.
* Assist Graphics management in the accurate design of templates for print.
* Collaborate with Graphics team to provide routine maintenance of all office equipment, identify and report any problems.
* Maintain accurate records and produce critical weekly reports as necessary to ensure optimal output and timely delivery.
* Possess a working knowledge of store and retail business trends to forecast future needs for supplies and scheduling.
* Proactively engage customers, promote product and sales, build customer relationships, and provide G.R.E.A.T. customer service that encourage customer loyalty and add value to the Fairway brand
* Work collaboratively with fellow employees and managers and recognize teamwork and diversity throughout the store to resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner.
* Maintain a strong time and attendance record to ensure the smooth flow of departmental operations
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment by practicing high standards of food and human safety and sanitation techniques provided by Fairway work rules and policies and Health Department Regulations
* Replenish department supplies frequently to ensure efficiency of workflow and employee job tasks
* Adhere to all department-related and company-related work rules and policies while upholding Fairway's core values of integrity, respect and excellence
* Perform miscellaneous roles assigned by management that would help the team on an as-needed basis
* Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning and supply feedback to management to help improve operations
Requirements Skills and Qualifications:
Candidates who apply for the Graphics Team Associate position must possess the following skills:
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
* Working knowledge of all office equipment including printers, laminators, cutting boards etc.
* Strong Customer Service skills and ability to interact with other people and participate actively in department and staff meetings
* Strong teamwork and diversity awareness. Ability to recognize and welcome differences among people and resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner.
* Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize requests and department activities
* Problem-solving skills to effectively assist internal customers in a wide range of different transactions.
* Meet physical demands required for the position.
* Effective communication skills and ability to read, write and comprehend English
* Availability to work weekends, holidays, and other prime times of the business.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
* Continuous interaction with vendors and coworkers in a fast-paced work environment
* Exposure to various food allergens throughout the store.
* Frequent motions such as standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, lifting, and reaching.
* Lifting up to 50lbs. and pushing and pulling carts up to 100lbs.
* Standing and walking for 4-6 hours at a time.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? 1940-2014 Fairway Market Site Index
* Our Departments
* Weekly Flyers
* Our Blog
* Our Mobile App
* Shop Online
* About Us
* Investor Relations
* Need Help?
* Terms & Conditions
* Career Opportunities
* Green Commitment
* In The Community
* Contact Us
* Google Plus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.