This role drives strategy for consumer engagement and brand positioning to achieve the ministry s revenue growth goals. Key functions within this role include oversight of strategic service line marketing, campaign development, local market execution and consumer brand engagement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop an Omni-Channel annual marketing and service strategy in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing plans to ensure marketing goals are met.
- Collaborate with local markets to align marketing strategy and drive outstanding results.
- Provide leadership in the development of joint venture marketing strategies, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Build, develop and manage marketing and customer service teams capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies.
- Manage the marketing services department, including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with the digital lead to support Omni-Channel marketing and ensure execution of integrated marketing programs.
- This position manages a marketing team and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of team members.
- Responsible for department budget, and media planning and purchasing.
- Bachelor s Degree required. Master s Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years supervising others
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 7 years of experience supervising others
- Demonstrated high level of strategic and analytical ability necessary to formulate short and long-range plans and evaluate data required; financial management experience.
- Ability to prepare reports and communicate very technical information to be understandable to audiences that lack specific technical knowledge; strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy required to deal effectively with a wide variety of internal and external publics, and make effective presentations before groups.
- Demonstrates assertive, effective one-on-one and group communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Recent experience applying analytic and problem-solving skills to analyze large, complex and multi-dimensional data sets.
- Experience associated with health care data analysis preferred.