Manager, VM & Store Design, Creative Operations, Bobbi Brown
Brand: Bobbi Brown
This position will be responsible for project management of Global Visual Merchandising & Store Design deliverables related to new product launches and seasonal in-store campaigns. This role will oversee the fast-paced seasonal launch cycle of fixture updates as well as support new door openings and retail installations. Additionally, the Project Manager owns the timelines and will work closely with Marketing, Creative, GBSC and regional design teams to align in the vision and ensure that projects move swiftly and efficiently. This position will help ensure excellence and on time delivery along with global brand consistency through all guidelines and deliverables.
Creative Ops Campaign Programs
* Lead project management from briefing to release of VM deliverables related to new product launches and seasonal in-store campaigns, working closely with Creative and Marketing leadership on all activities related to on-time delivery and creative best practice
* Partner with the Vice President of Visual Merchandising to allocate resources, assets and shift priorities, schedule programs, route and release artwork
* Partner closely with Integrated producers on overall timeline management, risk escalation and solution proposals
* Own and inform resource allocation meetings and cross-functional team status meetings as it relates to all VM deliverables
* Ensure all aspects of all projects are captured upfront including budget and on-counter dates for all types of distribution (DS, Specialty Stores) and all VM units
* Track design approvals and release for: Launch VM items, VM and Events Regional Guidelines, VM artwork
Store Design Projects
* Manage liaison with the regional team for A Doors Flagships projects
* Manage approval and release process of: VM Guidelines, VM DTOs, VM Artwork
* Track VM one-offs/ tests within Store Design pilots
Global/ Regional Liaison
* Attend bi-weekly meetings/calls with each region (6 total)
* Manage regional requests: Request approvals with marketing, Assets design and release
* Track approval process of regional VM guidelines and/or projects
Meetings & Executive visits
* Brand and Corporate meetings: Track deck execution, Manage room set up
* Executive visits: Manage with the regional and local teams the store updates including VM fixtures upgrade and special artwork requests
RDDC - VM Items Development
* Serve as the liaison between Bobbi Brown and RDDC NA
* Work with Global Creative group to ensure timely availability of assets, visuals and copy
* Set detailed, timetables considering design approvals, competitive bids, development schedules and in-store installation implementation requirements.
* Manage offerings to the markets via IMW/GMW:Bulletin preparation and routing to Global Marketing; Get cost approvals from Marketing before posting - discuss design changes if costs are too high; Offering: track quantities, liaise with the Regions and Global Marketing to get all orders on time
* Send final quantities to IP and GCT, get confirmation on final costs
* Produce bi-weekly status reports, track progress, and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
* At least 5 years project management experience leading large and small matrix teams and multiple projects in parallel. Solid knowledge of standard project management tools and best practices, and methodologies, including but not limited to project definition and project scheduling.
* Strategic, analytical, detail-oriented with exceptional project management skills.
* Displays learning agility and ability to creatively problem-solve in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have experience with retail or construction Project Management, display and graphic production, fixture systems, and SKU planning, and
* Strong eye for detail in reviewing and editing information.
* Able to process information quickly and draw conclusions.
* Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
* Able to lead teams and build collaborative relationships.
* A multi-tasker who can prioritize, delegate, and deliver against varying deadlines.
* Beauty experience a plus
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 196013
Associated topics: assistant manager, assistant store manager, department supervisor, general manager, lead, leader, manager, senior manager, store manager, team lead