Manager, Store Planning and Development, Retail Design Development Center, North America
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
* Responsible for the management of store design development across the ELC brand portfolio for the North America region.
* Responsible for assisting with the design development and project management of retail stores and branded beauty counters for assigned brand(s).
* Supporting the brands in the design and execution of Free Standing Stores and Counters.
* Work collaboratively with Store Design and Visual Merchandising colleagues at RDDC NA to achieve best practices and standardization across brands.
* Working independently and collaboratively with the team.
* Be a colleague who is passionate about current retail trends and the future of the beauty industry.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assist in managing and implementing regional design standards for retail department store and freestanding store locations.
* Work with Landlords/Retail partners and internal Brand partners to drive adherence to schedule and budget.
* Collaborate with internal key partners including but not limited to Indirect Procurement, Legal, Finance, Brand Sales and Brand Global Store Design.
* Work with external partners including but not limited to General Contractors, Architects and Fixture Contractors to bid projects and assess project costs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively on schedule and budget with brands and internal corporate entities on progress of retail locations.
* Work with Landlords/Retail partners to ensure schedules are met and documentation is complete and timely.
* Lead communications with architects to ensure drawings are to ELC standards and clearly communicate the design intent to contractors.
* Bid and award projects.
* Review shop drawings, change orders, and generally manage projects per RDDC NA standards.
* Turnover of stores to the brands in a professional and clear manner.
* Organize post-installation punch lists and follow through.
* Prior experience in retail design and project management.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, deadline driven.
* Solution and result-oriented.
* Interest and curiosity for retail design, architecture, and manufacturing.
* Knowledge of the construction and manufacturing process of retail fixtures.
* Knowledge of contracts, purchase orders, and consultant invoices.
* Ability to read and analyze a Store Design Layout.
* Ability to read/redline shop drawings.
* Self-motivated, team player, strong at collaborative working relationships, demonstrate initiative, pro-active and influential and cross-functional coordination.
* Excellent communication skills including written and oral presentation skills.
* Manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
* Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluency in AutoCAD.
* Working knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Vectorworks or SketchUp.
* Fluency in Adobe Suite.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 196358