- Estee Lauder
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Manager, Store Planning and Development, Retail Design Development Center, North America
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
* Responsible for the management of store design development across the ELC brand portfolio for the North America region.
* Responsible for assisting with the design development and project management of retail stores and branded beauty counters for assigned brand(s).
* Supporting the brands in the design and execution of Free Standing Stores and Counters.
* Work collaboratively with Store Design and Visual Merchandising colleagues at RDDC NA to achieve best practices and standardization across brands.
* Working independently and collaboratively with the team.
* Be a colleague who is passionate about current retail trends and the future of the beauty industry.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assist in managing and implementing regional design standards for retail department store and freestanding store locations.
* Work with Landlords/Retail partners and internal Brand partners to drive adherence to schedule and budget.
* Collaborate with internal key partners including but not limited to Indirect Procurement, Legal, Finance, Brand Sales and Brand Global Store Design.
* Work with external partners including but not limited to General Contractors, Architects and Fixture Contractors to bid projects and assess project costs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively on schedule and budget with brands and internal corporate entities on progress of retail locations.
* Work with Landlords/Retail partners to ensure schedules are met and documentation is complete and timely.
* Lead communications with architects to ensure drawings are to ELC standards and clearly communicate the design intent to contractors.
* Bid and award projects.
* Review shop drawings, change orders, and generally manage projects per RDDC NA standards.
* Turnover of stores to the brands in a professional and clear manner.
* Organize post-installation punch lists and follow through.
* Prior experience in retail design and project management.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, deadline driven.
* Solution and result-oriented.
* Interest and curiosity for retail design, architecture, and manufacturing.
* Knowledge of the construction and manufacturing process of retail fixtures.
* Knowledge of contracts, purchase orders, and consultant invoices.
* Ability to read and analyze a Store Design Layout.
* Ability to read/redline shop drawings.
* Self-motivated, team player, strong at collaborative working relationships, demonstrate initiative, pro-active and influential and cross-functional coordination.
* Excellent communication skills including written and oral presentation skills.
* Manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
* Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluency in AutoCAD.
* Working knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Vectorworks or SketchUp.
* Fluency in Adobe Suite.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 196358* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...