Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Research & Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
The Design Research team helps Dropbox see the world from our user's perspectives. The research we're doing aspires to make important improvements in the lives of the individuals, teams, and companies who use our product every single day to do their most meaningful work. We employ a variety of methods to collect rich data that enable product and design teams to make better decisions for the benefit of our customers.
As a design research coordinator you'll partner with researchers across multiple product areas to strategize and execute on various recruiting proposals. You'll act as an integral part in the research, helping kick-off projects and leading the full-cycle participant recruiting process. You're responsible for advising research on timelines and managing expectations, while keeping ethical protocols top-of-mind.
* You own entirety of research participant recruiting process, including screener distribution and phone screening
* You work closely with researchers to identify participant requirements, build and maintain participant database
* You adapt to fast-paces changing environments/research needs, and able to switch directions quickly.
* You identify and run independently projects related to improvements of Research Operations, i.e.: vendor management, legal and IT governance, productivity tool selection.
* You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help
* B.S. or B.A.
* 1-2 years professional working experience
* Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
* You are able to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, and you enjoy sweating the details
* Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
* Strong project management, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.