CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports' Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to  www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
This position is responsible for supporting the Ad Sales Sponsorship team on all sponsorship executions and non-traditional sales activations. Communication is essential to this role as well as organization, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Assist the director and manager of Sponsorships in managing the execution of all on-air and on-site sponsorship elements once sold
Assist in the creation of materials including one-sheets, sponsorship opportunity pitches, recap reels/presentations
* Work with Creative Services team for custom deck templates and mockups
* Manage the creation of all billboards from making sure edit time is secured to writing copy and collecting all updated materials from AE's and planners
* Assign sponsorship specific projects to department interns
* Attend weekly team and department meetings
* Assist the director and manager with studio coverage during football and basketball and/or at the beginning of specific sponsored programs/programming
* Assist the director and manager in creating new on-air integration ideas
* Manage the collection of all sponsor materials and assist manager and director with graphic requests to get sponsored graphics built and filtered to the AE's/planners for approval
* Oversee the coordination and execution of on-site sponsor obligations
* Coordinate VIP and Hospitality opportunities, including ticket fulfillment
* Work with the Marketing team to develop premium items for the Sales team
* Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
* 1-3 years' experience preferably in a Marketing or Production support role.